Just keep going
No one said it was easy. Even though what you are trying to do is simple, does not mean is EASY...
You may feel that you are useless or lost or just bad about the progress you are getting: That's how I feel now.
I just wanted to say to you that It's OK to feel that way; what's NOT ok is to let those feelings control you next move. Whatever it is that you are trying to achieve, you are in the process of making it happen. Embrase the process and focus on getting one step at a time, not how far you are from your goal.
Some content I recommend that helped me overcome this destructive thoughts:
- How to Know If You’ve Joined a Cult - by Jason Lengstorf
- Yak Shaving: On Doing the Work Before the Work - by Jason Lengstorf
- Stacking the Bricks Podcasts: I started from the beginning and it's always good for me to listen and learn from others that overcome similar situations in life.
- Chris's insane amount of content creation that pushes everyone to also create content (at least to me!) He's leading by example when it comes to putting the work.
- Setting goals for (my version of) success. - by Joel Hooks
and many others I cannot remember...
Just keep going, YOU GOT THIS.
this is certainly what I would love to hear. I figured you may also need it too...